Our Team of Publishing Professionals
Self-publishing your book is most definitely not an easy path, but you don’t have to make the journey all by yourself. We will help you here at LitPrime Solutions. We’ll guide you throughout every step: from preparing your work for publication all the way to marketing it. Ready to know your team? Meet the people you’ll be working with in the infographic below.
Here at LitPrime, we can help you achieve your dream of becoming an author. Our goal is for you to be in total control of the book publishing process, from the pre-writing phase to post-publication, and help you achieve success through the masterful marketing services we provide.
But who are we, exactly?
Learn more about the people as well as the processes involved in the publication process and promotion.
1 Getting Started
- Contact our Publishing Consultants
- Choose a Publishing Package.
- Purchase the package that fits your publishing goals.
- Contact our Publishing Consultants.
- Choose a Marketing Campaign
- Promote your published book by purchasing a targeted marketing campaign.
- Submit your manuscript along with your preferred cover design and layout preferences, and other requirements.
- Submit the questionnaire containing the necessary book details to commence the fulfillment process.
- Work with us to transform your manuscript into a professionally published book.
- Work with us to create the promotional materials needed for the chosen marketing campaign.
- Check the galley for any revisions. Approve the galley, and we’ll wrap up the production.
- Check and approve materials for the marketing campaign.
5 Distribution / Fulfillment
- Your book is now available and ready to be purchased in all our distribution channels.
- Your marketing campaign is now live, and a fulfillment report will follow afterward.
Your initial guide on your self-publishing journey. The Publishing Consultant provides you with different publishing packages and helps you choose the best one that will suit your needs.
The Marketing Consultant helps you choose first-rate and appropriate marketing campaign/s to reach your target audience.
The Finance Representative collects payments from authors through a secured line.
They will collect your manuscript or marketing campaign materials needed for production or fulfillment. They will also serve as your guide and point of contact in the publication process or in promoting your published book/s.
The Design Team works on your cover and interior design requests, specifications, or corrections.
Our Editorial Team helps polish your finished book as professionally as possible and make it as understandable to the readers.
Customer Support Team
Our Customer Support Team answers general product and service questions and helps resolve product/service issues.
Our Encoding team creates digital files for handwritten or printed manuscripts submitted to us.