No one is more qualified to sell your book than you. For most authors, the biggest challenge to marketing effort is time. For others, it’s their inexperience in book marketing. Our marketing specialists will show you the way to empower yourself with the marketing skills you need to bring your book out there.
Each marketing service is tailored to your needs- your goals, genre, and skill level.
Radio Interviews is one of the most effective ways of getting into the homes of your potential audiences.
Be heard! Be the expert! Get an Interview now!
Al Cole’s Radio Interview
What you get:
- A guaranteed 15-20-minute interview with Mr. Benjie Cole.
- The recorded interview will air by way of Apple’s iTUnes Radio Network (Professional News/Talk) featuring CBS Radio, Fox News, NPR, & C-Span
- An MP3 file copy of the Interview to be sent via email.
- Spotlight Video – A two to three-minute audio clip from the author’s interview will then be transposed to an attractively put-together four to five-minute video template. This video is the best and convenient way for authors to promote their books through social media, websites, and other digital media platforms! It will then be uploaded on YouTube.
- The Spotlight Video will be marketed via Google Ads and guaranteed at least 5,000 views on YouTube.
Who is Benjie Cole?
Benji Cole is an awesome Los Angeles Actor and Filmmaker who has shared the acting stage with superstar Tom Hanks. Benji is now adding to the success of Al World-Class “Al Cole from CBS Radio Interview Services.” Benji is a superb professional interviewer personally trained by Al Cole himself and is now the full-time Host of Al‘s premiere interview show “People of Distinction.”
Benji Cole’s professional interviews will air through Apple’s iTunes Radio Network (Professional News/TaIk) featuring CBS Radio, Fox News, NPR, & C-Span. Each interview can be heard at its airing time through Al Cole’s 24/7 Broadcast Player at Al Cole’s Media Station Page, https://peopleofdistinction.org/itunes-radio.
Who is Al Cole?
Al Cole’s one of broadcasting’s most gifted interviewers with his nationally syndicated show People Of Distinction- It airs on Apple’s iTunes Radio
Network (Professional News/TaIk) featuring CBS Radio, Fox News, NPR, & C-Span.
Al Cole has aired 2,000 People Of Distinction shows on Apple! Americats #1 Broadcast VOICE!
This Week In America with Ric Bratton Interview
“Radio broadcasts have been called the theater of the mind, and advertising fuels the media. The benefits of using radio for advertising are many, ranging from its effectiveness to its low cost.”
Ric Bratton with This Week In America has been known to popularize undiscovered indie authors in the publishing industry.
LitPrime Solutions offers an excellent opportunity to be interviewed by Ric Bratton.
Ric Bratton Interview on Skype
What you get:
- An approximately eighteen-minute interview with Ric Bratton on Skype/Phone
- Placement of your Recorded Video Interview on Youtube, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Podomatic, TuneIn, Spotify, iHeart Podcasts, Player FM, Amazon Music and Audible
- Your recorded video interview will be posted on TWIA’s social media sites.
- Guaranteed 5,000 views of your Recorded Video Interview on Youtube
Who is Ric Bratton?
Nationally recognized after 33 successful years on television and having worked with Larry King, Hugh Downs, Chris Matthews, Jay Leno, George Clooney, Katie Couric, and many others, Ric now has two radio shows in national syndication. This Week in America with Ric Bratton is on over 100 stations and growing. The weekly program features nationally known guests and contemporary topics of interest.
The show is recorded for local TV and recently won the Philo T. Farnsworth Award for the Best Professional Talk Show. The award is given by the Central States Alliance for Community Media.
Ric is also the host of the daily feature, Just So You Know, which airs on over 40 radio stations nationwide.
His television career has involved news reporting and anchoring, weather, and sports. The Ric Bratton Show was the longest-running and highest-rated local TV talk show in the country.
Want to Learn More?
Fill our form to learn more about publishing with litprime
By clicking the “Submit Button”, you certify that you are 18 years old and above and that you are providing your electronic signature, voluntary authorizing LitPrime and its affiliates to contact you using a manual or automated system and send you advertisement or telemarketing messages by email or text/SMS/MMS message to the address and phone number provided above. You will get up to 10 messages per month. You are not required to agree to this in order to buy products or services from LitPrime.